Have you received a Watchard.com voucher for a gift and are wondering how to use it? It's very easy! You will redeem the voucher in simple steps both online and in our stationary stores in Warsaw. The most important thing - protect your voucher from damage. On it we have written a magic code with which you can pay for your order. Remember, too, that if the value of your order exceeds the value of the voucher, you will be asked to pay the appropriate surcharge by the payment method of your choice.
The good news is also that if you do not use all the funds, the difference in the value of the order, will remain to be used on your voucher. You can check the current value of your gift card by contacting us by phone, on the Watchard.com website chat or at our stationary stores.
In addition, our vouchers have no expiration date. You can use it at any time or pass it on to someone else to enjoy attractive shopping in our store.
1. Gift vouchers are issued for a certain value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
2. Each voucher has a unique code for one-time use, which must be entered during the purchase process.
3. If the value of the purchase exceeds the value of the voucher, the difference must be paid for through the payment methods available on the site.
4. If the value of the purchase is less than the value of the voucher, the difference is usually refunded in the form of a new voucher.
5. Vouchers may not be used together with certain other coupons or promotions, unless specifically stated in the terms and conditions of the promotion.
6. When returning products purchased with a voucher, the store usually does not refund cash. The value of the return is usually given as a new voucher.
7. If a voucher is lost, the store is not responsible for replacing it.
8. The voucher cannot be resold or transferred to another account.
9. Vouchers may have specific expiration dates, unless specifically stated otherwise.
10. The use of the voucher, like shopping online, is governed by the store's general terms and conditions available at: https://watchard.com/shopping-regulations.