The protection of privacy of Watchard users is of great importance to us. Therefore, we present a document explaining the principles and methods of collecting, processing and using information about users of the Watchard store.
Who is the administrator of personal data?
The administrator of the personal data is 57 Concepts Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. with headquarters in Warsaw at al. Witosa 31/115 entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000360416, NIP 9512317093, REGON 142486550.
How to contact us?
To contact us in order to learn more details about the processing of personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: al. Witosa 31/108, 00-710 Warsaw.
1.1 What are “cookies”?
A cookie is a small file that asks you for permission to write to your end device. Once you agree, or your computer's settings have been defined to allow it automatically, the file is saved and helps analyze web traffic, or lets you know when you visit a specific page.
1.2 Jakie pliki „cookies” są używane przez nas?
Cookies necessary for the operation of the Store. These types of cookies enable the proper functioning of the "Watchard" store, logging in to the Store, navigating the Shop and making purchases. The lack of these files makes it impossible to use the Store;
Cookie functional files - allow you to remember your preferences and settings, providing improved, more personalized features (e.g. display method, number of products on the website;
Statistical cookie files - allow us to collect statistical information about the use of our store.
1.3 For what purposes are “cookies” used?
“Cookies” are used mostly to:
- adjusting the contents of Watchard websites to the user's preferences, in particular these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the user's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- maintaining the user's session (after logging in), thanks to which you do not have to log in separately on each page of the online store;
- allow you to use the "Favorites" and "Cart" functions on the Watchard website;
- assessment of advertising effectiveness (e.g. remarketing) using Google Adwords and similar functions;
- collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics;
- log in using a social website, e.g. Facebook;
- in order to execute the newsletter service;
- use interactive functions to popularize a website using social networking sites, such as: Facebook.com, Instagram.com and Youtube.com;
- present opinions on the Watchard website, which are downloaded from an external website: Ceneo.pl and Opineo.pl;
- present multimedia content on the Watchard websites, which is downloaded from an external website, e.g. from Youtube.
The Customer may change the way cookies are used by the browser, including blocking or deleting those that come from the Online Store (and other websites). To do this, change your browser settings. The removal method varies depending on the web browser used. Information on how to delete cookies should be located in the "Help" tab of the selected web browser.
2. Personal data
2.1 What data do we collect?
For users placing orders, we collect:
- Name and surname, e-mail address, mailing address, billing address, telephone number, bank details;
- Data created in connection with the concluded contract - purchased products, the value of the services provided.
If the user receives marketing information from us, we collect:
- E-mail address and a name;
- Demographic data - country, gender.
In addition, we process the following personal data:
- Data on correspondence between Watchard and the client;
- Saved information about the behavior on websites whose administrator is 57 Concepts.
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, if one do not consent to the processing of personal data by us, we may not be able to provide the service ordered and carry out your purchase in the online store Watchard.
2.2 For what purpose do we collect and process personal data?
- for purposes related to the implementation of purchases made in our online store;
- to provide payment services;
- support for credit services;
- for purposes related to customer service, in particular in the case of orders, complaints, returns of the purchased goods, information about applications in CA, and all matters related to the finalization of the order;
- we use the data to constantly improve our services and systems, including the implementation of new functions on the Watchard.com website;
- to protect and secure our information systems, our clients and to resolve any disputes;
- in order to handle applications we receive, e.g. via the contact form;
- to solve technical problems that you may encounter on our website;
- we legally process your personal data for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on the legitimate interest of Watchard, which is:
- monitoring your activity on our website;
- matching ads and offers in accordance with the content you review;
- contacting you, in accordance with permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular after prior consent by e-mail and telephone;
- organization of competitions and promotional campaigns;
- debt collection;
- conducting static analyzes;
We process personal data entrusted to us in an automated way, also through profiling. For you, it does not have any effects that would have an important impact on your situation. Automatic profiling involves the processing of your personal data for the analysis of your personal preferences and interests.
The User may, at any time, withdraw the consent for the processing of personal data free of charge, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or in writing to the address of al. Witosa 31/108, 00-710 Warsaw.
2.3 Who do we share personal information with?
Personal data is transferred to third parties only if it is required by the process of order placed in our online store, in the case of a justified legal interest or if the user has previously agreed to it.
Depending on how you use our website, your personal data may be transferred to:
- entities providing payment services for payment processing, to companies issuing credit cards, to companies providing loans for the purchase of items from our store (e.g. Credit Agricole), to banks based on orders placed;
- forwarding companies in order to deliver ordered goods, carry out complaints or refunds of purchased products;
- companies providing accounting services (e.g. Comarch SA), for the purpose of issuing a sales document, e.g. a VAT invoice;
- companies providing services in the newsletter delivery software, e.g. MailChimp;
- companies providing services in the field of hosting and IT support, e.g. Home SA;
- companies providing mass sms services, e.g. smsapi.pl, for instance for information about the possibility of picking up an order;
- companies providing services in the scope of solutions for cataloging complaints, eg. Reklamator.pl;
- external companies providing repair services for watches and jewellery, e.g. to consider complaints;
- entities that provide opinion-forming services (e.g. Ceneo) in order to implement the "Trusted reviews" program and similar;
- a company supporting promotional campaigns and marketing campaign;
- public authorities, such as the police, if there is an appropriate condition for this;
- lawyers, courts, legal representatives, to enforce the contract with the user;
If third parties use data as part of their legitimate interest, the administrator is not responsible for such processing. Such processing is governed by principles regarding the processing of personal data of companies and individuals.
3. Personal data protection and user rights
We are committed to ensuring the security of your data. In order to protect against unauthorized access, we have placed physical, electronic and organizational procedures to protect the information collected.
User’s data is sent in an encrypted form. We use the SSL protocol.
In order to ensure the greatest comfort of users, the Watchard website uses reCAPTCHA security, thanks to which we can be sure that the behavior of users on our website does not bear the characteristics of robots' behavior.
In accordance with the personal data protection regulation, we guarantee that all your rights are met, i.e. the right to access, the right to transfer, limit their processing, rectification and removal of your data without being subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory body, i.e. the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
4. How long do we store your data?
Your personal data after the completion of the order is kept for the following reasons:
- prevention of abuse and fraud;
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract;
- compliance with tax and accounting obligations resulting from legal provisions;
- for a maximum of 10 years after completing your order.
We also store your data for marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent to data processing or until your objection.
5. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. The moment you use such a link, you will leave our website and switch to another one, you must be aware that we have no control over the page you have gone through. Therefore, we can not be responsible for protecting your privacy and data that you share by visiting another website.
6. Control of your data
You can decide to limit the collection or use of your personal data in the following way:
When you are asked to provide data, look at the box in which you can indicate that you do not want your data to be used for direct marketing purposes.
If you previously agreed for us to use your data for direct marketing purposes, you can always change your mind and write a letter with such information, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not sell, distribute or rent your personal data to third parties, unless we have your consent, or we are obliged to do so by law.
If you think that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please send us such information. We will immediately update any information that will be incorrect.